Coppice Hill, Bradford on Avon
The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in 1818 at the top of Coppice Hill to replace the old premises in Pippet Street. The building became too large for the diminishing congregation in the 1950s and they moved into the schoolhouse in front. The congregation finally abandoned the whole site in 1976 and moved in with the United Reformed Church. The chapel had gradually become dilapidated, but after the roof and interior fittings were removed, the walls were saved from demolition. It was sold to a neighbour and became the setting for a swimming pool.